Thursday, September 08, 2011

Just What Grandma Wants to See

Thanks Aunt Katie for teaching Charlotte to pose like a model for photos. Here are the best shots I could get of Charlotte's first day of school.




Greg had to wear his Sheriff's hat because he desperately wanted to go to preschool and you have to wear special clothing to preschool. He was terribly broken hearted when he found out that he was not going to preschool. All the way home he kept saying, "My turn preschool!"
We of course need the crazy sibling photo from the front porch.
Charlotte was dressed and ready a half hour before we had to leave. Then she informed me that her tummy hurt. That's what happens when you're that excited.

Her teachers told me that she was excellent in class and really smart. So that was gratifying to hear. Charlotte told me that she played with Paige and sat with the girls at the girl table. So I take it from these pieces of news that the day was a success.

5 comments:

Dan's mom said...

Very cute pictures - glad all went well. No lip gloss that I could see.

Behrmans said...

She is so so cute!

dad said...

Our kids have fantastic parents.

Katie said...

That's my girl!


Garrett and I were just talking about how much Charlotte will love school and how well she will do.


Glad to see Greggie likes the cowboy hat...

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute! Your kids are growing up. It is fun time.
g-jane