Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dashing

Some of the time the thing that saves him is his cute little dimple smile.

Like when I tell him that, even though I didn't want to share my birthday cookies, I would let him have one. (Because of the smile.)

And then he eats the last half of the bag and I look back and find only two cookies left.

After I tell him that I said he could only have one he says, "But I wanted them." And I don't get mad anyway. (Because of the smile.)

And then I end up sharing the last cookies with him anyway. (Because of that smile.)

He better not catch on to the magic of that smile. I'll be in trouble.

4 comments:

Dan's mom said...

I think that's why God gives little boys those smiles - He knows that from time to time, the smile will save their lives. I know - I had 3 boys........

Nurse Graham said...

Oh, they catch on & sooner than you might think!--being a mother of a boy with a dimple.

dad said...

I thought you meant Dan.

Dan's mom said...

Him, too.