Friday, March 09, 2012

It's Finally Happened

I realized two things have finally happened today.

First, I'm now considered full term. 37 week! Yeah! Note to Lee: "Please don't come early. Daddy's last day of this rotation is your due date. Please, baby, please don't come early."

Second, it took almost a year, but I think I have finally bonded with my dog. She is big, and sheds everywhere, and naughty, but there is absolutely no way now that I'd get rid of her. Also, I would probably defend her if I thought she was in some sort of trouble (thought what trouble she could get in that I could help with I'm not sure). She's been my almost constant companion this past week and tends to obey me much better than either of the kids. Well, that's not true, but she doesn't talk back or cry so maybe I just appreciate her silence.

No comments: