Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sorry for the lack of posts, but everything just about exploded over here the past couple of days and we welcomed sweet little Lee Dalton into the world. When I can finally see past the end of my nose and get more than one hour of sleep at a go I will try to recap the past 12 or so days. They included one five year old birthday party, a birthday for me, a birthday for Charlotte, and and birthday for Lee.

I am so glad to have Dan around. I'd be crazy by now without him (confession: I already am just maybe a little.)

Also, when Lee and I got home from the hospital I finally broke the tub in the upstairs bathroom.

Awesome.

3 comments:

Dan's mom said...

I'll bet all the dark hair was a surprise! This one just might be his daddy's boy. We're glad everything went well & you are all home now.

Nurse Graham said...

You broke the bathtub? that sounds like an interesting story.

Spaceman Spiff said...

I love you, Maggie!!! I'm sort of dying to talk to you, but I know how busy things are. I am thinking of you and hope to hear the story soon! And I hope you get some sleep.