Monday, April 02, 2012

Because It's Easier this Way

I was going to write some sort of re-cap, but I think that can wait. Also, I'm pretty sure everyone is more interested in photos rather than the story. So here they are.
This is me the the Sunday before he was born.
This is Dan holding him after he got his eye goop on.
Here we are. Exhausted, but happy.
Charlotte and Greg have been surprisingly affectionate towards the new little guy.

Here is a photo sometime shortly after Dan gave the children Sunkist pop to drink. I'm glad I wasn't there when he took them home.
Here is Lee today in the outfit that Greg gave him.

13 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh Maggie, I love him!!! He is perfect! I love his hair and how he looks so much like your other kids. You look fantastic just after having a baby. Amazing!

I love you and can't wait to hear the story. Thanks for the pictures.

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

CONGRATULATIONS! SOOO happy for you and your new adventure! You're going to be an awesome mom of 3!

linzi said...

Way to make another cutie. Pics do tell a thousand words, but then again, a thousand words are not enough to recap a delivery! Congrats.

Unknown said...

Wow, he has some dark hair! Speaking of hair... Yours is so pretty and long.

Watts Family said...

He's adorable! Congratulations!

Aunt Sue said...

So proud of you. You have a gorgeous family. Hilary is right about your hair. Beautiful. Miss you all and can't wait to see the family some day soon. I hope.

Angelavon said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE that belly pic! How can you be so beautiful and so uncomfortable all at the same time?! :) SO glad you had a great delivery! he's beautiful!

lulu said...

Wonderful news Maggie! Congratulations. I heard he was big! Way to go sista!

Emily said...

He is adorable, just like your other two!

Katie said...

MORE PICTURES!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful, beautiful baby. Charlotte and Greg are going to love having a brother to cuddle, play with and take care of.
g-jane

Katie said...

Congrats on the new addition to your family. He is beautiful!

Katie said...

MORE PICTURES!