Sunday, April 08, 2012

Happy Easter

Here is what Easter weekend looked like at our house.

We found the Easter eggs and baskets that the Easter bunny hid in the morning. The Easter bunny thought that maybe an outside hunt would be fun for the kids, but that it was too cold in the morning so he left a pile of eggs for Daddy to hide later that afternoon. And so it went:

We colored the eggs Saturday afternoon while Daddy went and retrieved a free swing set from another resident family.
We made a family set of Easter eggs! Now we're a set of five.
And now for photos of Easter outfits!!! I truly do love to clothe my kids in matching outfits, but try to temper that. I do however dress my kids matching for holidays like Easter:
Greg was even happy to put the outfit on because I sold the idea that it was a "soft shirt" for Sunday and that he didn't have to wear a tie.
And the last, and probably most unflattering photo of me, captures my favorite moment of the day each day. Right when we all get up and the kids and I cuddle. I sure do love that moment each day.
So that's what life looks like around these parts right now.

1 comment:

dad said...

Great Easter