Thursday, April 05, 2012

As Requested

My sister can't come to see the new baby until May. She is really unhappy about this at the moment. She told me that I haven't provided enough photos or information to make up for the fact that she's not here. Apparently I need to post new photos every day. Ok then, I'll try.

Here we see Lee being held by Grandma Denise in his favorite position, tummy to tummy. He would spend all day every day like this if life were up to him.
Life might be up to him right now because Dan and I take turns sleeping with Lee in our big green recliner. That seems to be the only way he will sleep through the night. With the boppy under him so that you don't really have to hold him a person can get some sleep like that. This was my view as I woke up yesterday. I was holding my baby boy and looking at the happy, shining face of my big boy. (He got a haircut later that day and now truly does look big.)
Lee in his onsie.
Charlotte and Greg decided to dress up for Grandma Denise. Greg put all the clothing back right away, but we did have Snow White accompany us on all our errands yesterday.
This is what I am doing for most of my day.
I like the little skinny legs in this photo.
So there you have it.

Today I haven't taken any more photos yet, because Mom let me sleep in until 9AM! Now I have to go back to feeding my small one.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Much better!

Anonymous said...

I love he photos! What a cute, happy family. Grandma Denise is enjoying the time together.
g-jane