Monday, February 07, 2005

Behold the Power of Cheese

Well, my post really has nothing to do with cheese. That's just been running through my head because I finally chose a topic for my 5 minute informative speech for my speech class. (I'm doing it on cheese.) Anyway, what this post is really about is how I'm a genius! Today has been an awesome day and here are three MAIN reasons why (not the only reasons, just the best ones)
1. I got my Valentine's Day package from my mom today. In it she put new socks (my favorite), some butter creme mint thingys that she has started making for my wedding reception, a new pencil, and some valentine refridgerator craft magnets. Sorry about the syntax of that sentence. Anyway, it was pretty much the awesomest thing ever.

2. I found out my rank in my O-chem lab. Any guesses? I am ranked number 4! Isn't that amazing?! I think it's pretty much the best thing ever. Everyone in that lab thinks I'm a chemistry genius. I think its so funny that I'm doing such a good job at fooling them all! Little do they know that I got a C- in 351 and a C in 352! Anyway, I'm planning on getting a B or perhaps an A in that lab. I'm a genius!

3. The final and most genius move of the day is that I talked my way out of having to pay TWO on campus parking violations today! (A sum total of $40 I would have had to pay today.) How did I do this you ask? Well, basically it's because of my geniosity (this is a conjugation of the word genius). I bet you all wish you were as genius as I am!

4 comments:

katezmom said...

I can't believe you got the box already! I just sent them on Saturday! Wow that's fast. Did ya like the mints? I think they turned out OK.

Maggie said...

I really liked the mints. They were tasty.

ALSO I fixed our dryer today! It was making this horrible metal on metal sound. It had been doing it for days. Then I figured out today that a bobby pin was stuck in it! HAH HA! I'm a genius.

Katie said...

Did you go up to that scary campus parking office and talk to that power crazed person? I went there once and was shocked by all the signs about selling your integrity for the price of a parking ticket. Talk about spiritual manipulation.

Maggie said...

I guess I might be going to hell, but the spiritual manipulation didn't phase me. I kinda thought it was funny. Plus, I got out of my ticket so that's cool.