Thursday, February 17, 2005

Tidbitts Too

Here are some thoughts I had today.
  1. In our parking lot there is one stall that is next to the wall that people park in WAY TOO CLOSE so that people walking around the plant thingy growing over the top of the wall have to do contortions to get around it. This bothers me. For the past two days now I have gotten to park in that spot. It gives me endless gratification to park far enough back so that people can easily walk around the plant and my car at the same time. I'm kinda proud of it.
  2. I have now been moved down TWO lists of blogging friends on their links lists. I know this seems like nothing to anybody else (especially since they were making it in alphabetical order) but it has drastically changed my outlook on their sites. The Heat is doing it so that she can make money. Let me just say that EVERYBODY knows that I am her favorite and giving her money isn't going to change her favorites. It will be me! Why do people even have to move me down? It seems sort of wrong or something. At least I wasn't taken off their lists (like Katie rudely did to Heather).
  3. You know how sometimes it rains and the worms come out? I have talked about this before. Well recently it snowed but it was a wet snow so all the worms came out and then they froze to death. Now we have their frozen carcasses on the ground all over. It's kinda sick if you ask me. Also I wonder how we even have any worms populating the planet anymore because they all come out and die. (This isn't an invitation to give me a biology lesson Heather.)

That's about it for now. Hope you like the tidbitts too!

1 comment:

the narrator said...

"I have now been moved down TWO lists of blogging friends on their links lists."

this reminds me of a seinfield episode, but with the speed dial on the phone. oh yeah, and i'm number one on your sisters list. that makes me awesomer than you.