Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Cupcakes

I don't want to go to my physics make up lab. I already chose not to go to the lab when it was offered. What makes them think I would chose to go to a make up one? Especially on a day like this. Plus, I have this real craving for some cupcakes, which is actually very convienent. I got this cake mix and some frosting last weekend and now I can make some cupcakes and eat them this afternoon instead of going to my make up lab. I know if this were my sister there would be no choice between whether I would go or not. Of course I would, well actually if I were Katie I wouldn't have missed the lab in the first place. If I were Daniel, I for sure would be going. I just am having such a hard time deciding that it's worth it though. I don't want to go. Nobody is forcing me to go. It is great weather outside.

PS. On another topic. I don't think I would walk around naked. Even if I were a Jain monk.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Cupcakes on the one hand, physics lab on the other. There is no way I would pick the physics lab. Call me a slacker, that's fine. I love me some cupcakes, I'd give up doing just about anything to make and eat some cupcakes.

Anonymous said...

Naked cupcakes!

Maggie said...

Only if they're from a middle eastern/asian country!

Katie said...

You know my stance on the situation.

I'd go but only because there is probably some cute guy in the lab that I have a crush on. A lot of my scholatic effort can be attributed to crushes.

Heather said...

I'm glad to know that, Katie. That makes me feel much better about my lack of scholastic effort.

Maggie said...

All I can say is, frisbee in the park is always fun on a sunny day!

Anonymous said...

If you're gonna call me "Sir Mattie" there needs to be a full title. Like, "Sir Mattie the Dragon Slayer" or "Sir Mattie the Pimp Daddy." Like they had in olden-tymes.

Anonymous said...

P.S. That was supposed to be posted under "Mattie". I swear I did it right. Your blog is jacked.