Tuesday, April 26, 2005

This and That

So my sister's right, I don't post on this thing enough and when I do they're not really interesting. The thing is that I do have really very interesting things happening. I just don't have anything I can put the energy into writing very well. If you're wondering what is on my mind go to my sister's blog. Her post from last week is what has been on my mind. I didn't read the obituary until today at work and it just made me start crying, yeah at work. Luckily nobody noticed. Other than that I got my engagement photos taken last weekend. They're really cute and I love them. We're going to have a photo of Dan and myself on the bridge where he proposed on our guest book table. I'm getting pretty excited! Plus, I'm also getting excited to go to MOAB. It's the next time I get to see my sweetie and it'll be my only break here. I don't own any athletic/outdoor type of footwear so my mom and I went to Nordstrom last weekend to buy some. I got a pair of sandals that I thought were appropriate and didn't look like I'd be a poser as someone who does this a lot (coincidentally that is the same reason I refuse to buy a Nalgiene bottle.) Well I called my sister to tell her and she said that the shoes I got were "SO COLORADO" Great, despite my best efforts I'm still going to look like I do this a lot. Oh well.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Make sure to wear those sandals as much as you can to get them broken in.

I think I'm going to buy a pair of pink chacos. What do you think?

Maggie said...

I'm not much of an outdoorsman so I don't really think I can competently comment athletic type shoes. I'm wearing my sandals to work just about everyday. I take them off later for classes if I'm wearing a cute outfit, but I like them for work. They're comfy.