Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Snookie-Pookie-Bunnie-Pie

Recently the idea of nicknames was brought up. Mattie doesn't have a nickname he feels comfortable calling the Heat right to her face. Heather has many nicknames that I feel would be appropriate, well, actually all the names but Hell seem appropriate to me. I think it would be good if he called her Heath. It would sound like his girlfriend was a boy. That would be funny. Anyway, I also offered the new nickname of "Snookie-Pookie-Bunnie-Pie." It was shot down. Maybe I'll call her "bunnie-pie" from now on. I don't think so though. The question is now raised, what nickname does your significant other call you? Also, what do you think would be appropriate/inappropriate for them to call you?

3 comments:

Katie said...

I've never really had a good nickname from a boyfriend. They almost always end up calling me babe.

Although, the ear doctor has taken to calling me beautiful, which I HIGHLY enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Heather just tried "Snookie-buns" on me, but I had to call a veto on it. So far, I'm just using "Heather" on her. It seems to fit.

Heather said...

What? You don't like snookie-buns? Fine, I'll stick with Mattie. I wouldn't mind being called beautiful like Katie...