Tuesday, October 11, 2005

300 and The Do

It's 4 minutes unitl my toxicology lecture starts. The class has MAYBE 10 people in it but the professor lectures as though there were 300. Hopefully I don't fall asleep today.

I've noticed the difference between how girls do their hair between Oregon and Utah. You never see the shiny straight slick hair of utah girls. You know, flat ironed and straight parted on the side? You don't see that here. I figured out why last weekend. It's too much work and the humidity ruins it 5 minutes later anyway.

1 comment:

Anth said...

Hello now fellow Oregonian! (Or at least Oregon-dweller) Hailing from upstate NY (very humid) I could never figure out how girls in Utah got their hair so very straight. Especially since I have such an inordinate amount of hair that I have to spend an intense hour and a half with my flat iron to really get it straight anyway. Now that I am safely ensconced in Oregon, I can tuck away my flat iron indefinitely. Btw, did you like that rainstorm we had this morning? Fun huh