Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Slave to Routine

Today I just realized that I automatically go to the exact same computers in each of the three computer labs I go to. Do you know how I realized this? The history on these three computers includes my sister's blog and various other places that I check up on religously (genius and pink poodle are two of my favorites right now). Today I went to a new computer and had to actually type the whole address in. It was then that I realized that I am a slave to routine.

4 comments:

Anne said...

I do that, too! Just think what good advertising it is to have my name show up every time someone gets on that computer and starts typing www.x... and my Xanga blog shows up! (If that would ever happen!)

Katie said...

Yeah, I know what you mean...I have to make a conscious effort to take different routes and use different computers all day long.

k said...

Me too, although not with computers. I sit in the same seat on the bus every morning (and get annoyed when someone else is in it) and have tons of routines when it comes to running. I run a lot of loop runs and NEED to start at the same place every time and run in the same direction. I know it is all mental, but if I don’t follow my routines I have crappy runs!

poodle said...

ooh, pink poodle likes you, too!!

that makes me so happy you read my blog.