Monday, October 10, 2005

Just Wrong

So I have this senior seminar class that meets once a week. We've met twice now and each time I go I feel so out of place. I also feel like everything being said is just wrong for me. I start out class feeling pretty ok, but by the end I'm just frustrated and upset. It isn't anything the instructor is saying. Nobody is offensive. It just doesn't seem right somehow. The class is on how to start your carreer and get a great job. This class has raised some pretty important questions for me and my life's plan. Those questions aren't answered and I don't want to go back this week.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yuck, that's too bad kiddo. Just remember, just becuase they present one view of something doesn't mean it is the only way to get things done. If you're hardworking and know what you want you can get it!

Anonymous said...

You should quit