Monday, January 28, 2008

Birthday Photos

Dan's birthday went pretty well I'd say. Considering he had a test in two days and we didn't have a whole lot of money for gifts, we had a great time. I think he enjoyed his pancake cake and we liked to actually have him with us for breakfast. I only took photos later in the day to share so here they are:

This is her trying to tell us that she has a poopy diaper.

Apparently we didn't get it so she tried her "Please change me now" smile. (What do you think of the side pony? I thought it was funny so I kept it, but I'm not sure I'm going to do it again.)

Dan looks good in both photos though so I kept them anyway. I discovered the poopiness after taking the photos and she was much happier later, but my camera had completely run out of batteries so you only get the grumpy baby shots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you hadn't told us those were"grumpy baby shots" we would have just thought they were "regular cute baby shots". Glad the birthday was a happy one.

Anonymous said...

I've been looking at these cute photos for a couple of days now, and I still find it entertaining that it looks like Dan is wearing some kind of striped turban on his head.