Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hosting

I'm hosting our Medical School Wives' girls' night out at our apartment next week. My plan is to just provide dessert and people will come, eat and chat. That's basically what we do when we actually go out to a restaurant so it should work here right? I'm worried though because last week was the GNO for January and I think people might not come to mine. They are just so close together. Oh well, at least that will mean more leftover goodies for me! What goodies do you think I should make? (Keep in mind that last month had around 20 women.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's an easy & different fruit dip:
2C sour cream
2T sugar
1/2 tsp almond extract
Stir together & refrigerate until serving. Good on most fresh fruits.Then there's always the applesauce cake & maybe a snack mix like Chex-mix. Drinks???? Up to you.

Anonymous said...

Crispy Creme / Diet Pepsixl

Katie said...

Maybe you'll want both a savory and a sweet treat? I have a great spinach dip.


I've also found that a bowl of M&M's strategically placed goes a long way!

Maggie said...

Thanks for all three comments! I didn't think about fruit, but now that you bring it up it would probably be a good variety. Katie-I'll have to call you about the spinach dip. (And I'm super excited about the dress!) Dad-Good idea, but I don't know where a Krispy Kreme is here.