Monday, March 24, 2008

Saturday afternoon we were in Grand Junction, CO. My daughter woke up from her nap by barfing all over herself and filling her diaper with watery poop. Then we drove to Denver. She had the stinkiest farts the whole way there. Then yesterday she had diarrhea for the 14 hour trip home from Denver to St. Louis. She was so happy the whole time though. We gave her tons of water and juice and tried to help her as much as possible. She didn't really want to eat anything though, and I didn't blame her. She's not up yet today, but hopefully she's better. If not, I'd better call her doctor.



Turns out that a lot of whatever she has I eventually get. This is no exception. As Dan was heading off for class today he said that it's probably viral or some toxin we ate working it's way through so there's nothing we can do but wait it out. Then he left. Now I've got to get it together to take care of myself and my baby. Man, being a mom sometimes stinks!

No comments: