Saturday, March 01, 2008

A Trend

Question: Why is it that I think two days is enough to establish a new trend?

Answer: I'm crazy.


To clarify, Charlotte is still on the two nap a day schedule. She was just thrown off for a few days. Thanks for the insight on that one. LeAnn was right, she was probably having trouble with teething and all. I'm glad. I like the two nap a day routine. I can tell that she's going to be switching to one nap a day soon though. Her second nap of the day is always a quickie. Plus, if we're out doing something out of the house she's fine skipping a nap and then just taking one long one when we get home. This is super nice.



In other Charlotte news she has decided that the whole world is funny the past two days. After we picked Daniel up from school yesterday we took a walk. As we walked and talked Charlotte sat in the stroller just laughing away. We have no idea why. She kept looking at me and laughing yesterday after I put on my glasses. I guess she thinks they're funny looking. Then this morning I was feeding her baby oatmeal for breakfast and after every bite she took she would laugh. We had tons of fun at breakfast.

No comments: