Friday, August 08, 2008

Dear Sweetie,

I think I may be more in love with you today than ever before. I have loved listening to you work and play and enjoy our daughter all day today. Right now you're sanding wood, listening to a CD and singing along. It makes me smile to hear you sing, "If the whole world was a honky tonk." I love listening to you laugh with our daughter and explain what is going on outside. I woke up to you giving her a bath this morning and the two of you playing together. We have a lot to get done and we're working hard, but I needed to take a moment to remember today. What an amazing day. I love you with all my heart.

Love,
M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I share your feelings. I love your little family and miss you every day.

Anonymous said...

PS Our week in St Louis was one of the best weeks of my life.