Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rolling

I have been told that my blog isn't funny enough so today I sat down to write a funny post. The only thing that I found funny in the last 24 hours involved poop and I don't really want to write about that. Plus, it's not really funny retold. It's kinda gross.

So I'll be on the lookout for something funny Dad and when I find it I'm posting it here.

In big letters.

And possibly yellow font.

Because yellow is funny right?

What font do you think is the funniest font?

3 comments:

Nurse Graham said...

Thanks for saving me from complete embarrassment and possible social ostrasizing since I also was going to write a post on my blog about poop--that's funny that we were both going to write about poop. Thinking about it though, I'm sure the poop you were going to write about and the poop that I was going to write about were two entirely different poops--I mean poops from to entirely different sources. I mean I bet you were going to write a post about baby poop and I was going to write a post about dog poop, but now I realize that talking about poop at all really isn't that funny and nobody probably wants to read a post about poop. So thanks for saving me from the social faux pas I was about to make--writing about poop, phew.

TRS said...

uh... that would be Comic Sans.

Next up...funniest pasta: fucilli

Maggie said...

Heather-you are more than welcome to talk about poop on your blog. I talk about it quite a lot here. I just don't talk about it because I think it's funny. Mostly I talk about it as a way of therapy.

TRS- Funniest bean: Cannellini