Monday, August 04, 2008

Squeals!

My living room is painted. Yes, there's a big hole in the ceiling, but that'll be fixed Tuesday. We also set our furniture up in there so it's looking less and less like a construction zone and more and more like a house. We are also working on the bathroom. I painted the baker's shelves I had to put in there until Dan gets around to make our built in shelves. I measured them and found they would fit snugly, but that would look great. Then when I went to put them in I realized that I measured the skinniest part of the shelves and the widest part of the opening. Now I'm laughing at myself. Oh well, they'll work in there sideways until the built ins are there. This week is all about getting ready for the family picnic for the incoming SLU med student families. It's at our house and so we need our house to well, look like a house.

Charlotte just emptied all of Dan's Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards on the floor. I gotta go.

No comments: