Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Charlotte

Since I can't really get my thoughts together for 2 minutes in a row to write a real post today I thought I'd share some of the funny things Charlotte is saying now.

First, she realized that I didn't call Daddy daddy. I call him Daniel. So now she walks around the house calling her daddy, "Danno! Danno!" It's hilarious! I asked Daniel if he minded and he said it's cute for now and we'll address it later. Plus, she still does call him Daddy sometimes. It depends on her mood I guess.

Second, I think I must have been saying, "There you are!" a lot lately because she walks around the house saying, "Where you are!" to me every time she finds me.

Thirdly, she likes to wish everyone a good morning. She says, "morneen" all throughout breakfast and then again to Daniel when he comes home from school at 5:30 in the evening.

2 comments:

Nurse Graham said...

What cute things to record. I'm glad you took the time to share them with us. This stage can be so busy! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Give Danno and Charlie a hug and a kiss from us. Tell Danno he needs to give you a hug and kiss from us, too.

Anonymous said...

Carson went through a stage when he called his mother "mama-babe". Dan should remember - the wrestling team got a big kick out of it!