Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Getting it Done

Today we went to the mall to actually get stuff done. Charlotte and I go to the mall strictly on it's-too-cold-to-play-outside-so-we'll-play-on-the-indoor-playland days, but today we had to. Today we had to exchange items that were purchased for us and Charlotte had to get her 2 year old photos taken. We got there around 10:15 and didn't leave until a little after 1. And I just have to say:

Charlotte was AMAZING!

Despite her angelic mood and the fun playtime we had, it was still a test of endurance for me physically and mentally. Remember when I would go to the mall for fun? Will those days ever come back? Honestly I look around the mall and just think of all the things I could be getting done while I'm stuck there running more errands. Anyway, I can now check two things off my list of things to get done before Greg arrives. And to celebrate I got myself a butterfinger bilzzard. Yeah for me!

No comments: