Monday, May 18, 2009

One Week Later

Last Sunday I went into the hospital and came out Wednesday with a baby. He's beautiful. He's gorgeous. He's SUPER easy (for now anyway). I'm in love. I'd write more, but Daniel has commandeered our computer to study for the boards in four weeks. I'll post photos and whatnot soon. I promise. But for right now I've got to get back to cuddling my sweet little Daniel Gregory.

Stats:

Born: Monday May 11, 2009 at 1:44AM
Weight: 8 lbs 8 oz
Length: 22 in
Hair: Dark Brown

7 comments:

jana@cherryteacakes.com said...

congratulations dear! i'm so excited for you! <3 jana

Kim Dubois said...

Yay! I can't wait to see him. Congratulations, guys!

KevandChels said...

congratulations! we were wondering:)...

Rita said...

Congrats! Hey, If you need anything just let me know. :) I would love to help.

Josh n Betsie said...

congrats

Carrie said...

Dan and Maggie (and Charlotte!),
Congratulations! I'm so glad everything went well. I'll be excited to meet little Baby Daniel. Good luck with the adjustment phase! Hang in there.
~Carrie Linscott

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

Yeah Maggie, I have been waiting to find out if you had had him yet, so I thought I would check your blog. I can't wait to see some pictures of the cute guy.