Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Every Day

Sunday is my favorite day of the week. On Sundays my husband doesn't study, doesn't work on the house, or spend time on the hundreds of other things he could be doing. On Sundays he relaxes and plays with the kids and does any little chore I ask him to do. It is so much fun to have him around. I know Charlotte loves it too because today she didn't whine as much and she was much more fun to be around. This morning we relaxed and weeded some of the garden and helped her play in her little pool. He spent hours today just holding, talking to, and loving Greg. Right now he's doing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen. It's when he does these things for me that I know he loves me. He wants me to be able to face the week Monday morning when I get up for the day. We both got long naps and I think he's going to start his week refreshed as well. I must remember to tell him why I love Sundays.

No comments: