Tuesday, May 25, 2010

7:25 AM

After a few weeks of having the ability to walk with zero motivation to try it Greg decided to join the world of bi-peds yesterday. It happened while I was doing my hair at 7:25 AM. He still falls down on his bum a lot, but walking is surely his favorite at the moment. You can see in his face that he's totally excited about the new trick he can do. Dan and I tried all day yesterday to get a video of it, but were totally unseccessful. Then this morning at the park...

We went to the park at 8:30 and by the time we left an hour later it was already 80 degrees!

6 comments:

Mindy said...

I LOVE him! Hooray for Greggie! My favorite part is the way he holds his hands while he walks.

denise said...

For a beginning walker he looks pretty sure about what he's doing!

Mom

denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dad said...

Now we have to get his swing down.

Anonymous said...

I noticed he walked straight to the stairs and started climbing-
Loved the pictures
Granpa John

Anonymous said...

Go Greg go! So fun to see the new progress.
grandma jane