Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's a Miracle

In light of me not taking the little things for granted I chose to see my son making it to his first birthday as a miracle! He didn't kill himself! Or cause himself to be killed! Anyway, we're so happy he's in our family. In honor of his first birthday we had the pancake cake and he opened presents. Mostly that means that Charlotte opened his presents. But both were excited about the things inside.


Also as an afternoon treat (and instead of cake or cupcakes) I gave him a jello pudding cup. I did this for Charlotte too and liked it. That's about as much effort as I think a 1 year old needs.


Happy Birthday Little Guy!

3 comments:

KevandChels said...

Whoa! I can't believe how much he looks like Charlotte! Very cute.

dad said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG. I miss seeing you and playing with you especially on your birthday.

Katie said...

Sweet glory he is SO CUTE!!!!!!!