Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Belly Laugh

While brushing our teeth last night. Tangent: Dan and I brush our teeth and get ready for bed at the same time every night that we're together. (We never get ready for the day at the same time because there's absolutely no reason for me to get up somewhere between 4:45 and 5:30) We only have one sink in our bathroom. This has never, not even once, bothered either of us. This leads me to wonder why other people insist on a double sink. Back to the getting ready for bed.

Dan: "You know you're a parent when you're, say, at work, and think to yourself hmm, I have to go potty."

Me: Nearly covering the mirror with toothpaste in my burst of laughter.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Katie said...

The only reason we're putting a double sink in the bathroom is for balance and aesthetics.

We've never really needed it either.

Dan's mom said...

Good thing I wasn't eating/drinking at the computer - would have been hard on the screen. You're both great parents.