Monday, October 04, 2004

I'm in the Library!

So I'm studying in the library. I study on the fifth floor in the carols in the back. This is the farthest place you can go from the door. That means that it is really the quietest. I like it. Unfortunately today I have to do some research for my nutrition class. This means that I must study in the periodicals section. YUCK! Periodicals is infamous for being a social studying place. Many people get dates and meet people here. I guess it's fine if you want to use the library for a social life, but as for me I'm going to stick to using it for a study place. I just turned around and saw this couple behind me hugging and kissing. The guy was all over the girl! It was gross. This is exactly why I study on the fifth floor. In a carol. By myself.

4 comments:

Sam said...

I HAVE A BLOG!!! x00samx.blogspot.com

And that sucks about seeing the couple in the library. Luckily I haven't run into anything like that yet.

Mika said...

This must be a BYU thing, because the only Carol I know is a woman. So, what is a carol? ;)

Oh, and kissing at the library? How totally unromantic is that!?!

Maggie said...

Carols are the things that you study in. They're like desks, but with walls on three sides so you don't get distracted by other people moving around. I used to call them something else, but I don't remember what that is anymore.

Heather said...

Yeah mags, I think you meen carrel. At least that's how they spell it in the law library. And we all know the people in the law library are waaaay smarter than those dummies in the regular library, especially in the periodicals.