Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Emails

So yesterday I decided that I would write emails to my close friends and family just to get in touch with them. I wrote five emails....FIVE. This morning as I got to work I eagerly anticipated opening my emial account and getting at least one email in response. Nothing, just a little line from my mom in response to my little line to her. That's ok, I didn't give them a lot of time. Yesterday was Memorial Day so they were probably off doing stuff and it's early yet in the morning. Then after my shift was up I rushed to the computer at work to check my emails again and again a big dissapointment. Nothing, just my emials to myself about my school projects. This is lame. So there.

3 comments:

katezmom said...

Well, since you got out of the habit of sending emails, I got out of the habit of checking for them. I try to keep up with you on the phone and here.

Heather said...

Sorry, I leave the house at 6 and I don't have the internet at work. I can respond to it now though...

Katie said...

I totally sent you back a response. Your email account gets blocked by my work spam checker so I have to go through that HUGE bin to find if you sent me anything.