Monday, May 16, 2005

I'm worried

So there have been several things that have happened lately that have made me worried about some peopel I care about. I don't really know what's up though so I'm not sure how much I should worry. My problem is that in situations like this I tend to go on "high worry alert" where the worst could have just happened. I hate that about myself. Plus, I'm kicking around the idea in my head that 20 hours of work a week and 6 credit hours this term might be too much for me. Perhaps I should ask if I can have reduced hours at work. That or quit for the next four weeks. I dont'know. I just feel a little more stress than I am used to (which might be adding to my worries about others). Anyway, that's about it.

3 comments:

Katie said...

If you're worried about me, don't be. Garrett and I are just messing around on my blog. We're fine. (wink)

Maggie said...

Well, it was only sort of about you. I'm glad that you guys are just messing around. I was really feeling bad about sticking my nose where it wasn't supposed to be. I thought you were joking so I put my hand in and when it came back as a bloody stump I thought I probably overstepped my boundaries. Sorry if I really did upset him, I didn't know.

I'll admit that the redhead in me was furious for about 5 seconds, then I just felt bad. I can never tell when the two of you (especially Garrett) are joking or not-even in person.

Maggie said...

Plus, I DO DO DO want him to come to my wedding and I was hoping that I didn't make him feel like I didn't want him to come. (But of course you have the executive decision on that one.)