Monday, May 02, 2005

Si-ick

Today I was walking to class when I saw a couple sitting on the benches outside of the JFSB MAKING OUT! I know it's spring and all, but making out in public is gross!

Other than that things are going pretty ok down here. I had a breakthrough in accepting the fact that I will have to stay for spring term yesterday so I'm starting to enjoy myself much better.

I have been looking on the Heat's blog to see if she wrote anything about her exciting weekend, but no such luck! I know she told me the story already, but I'd like to read it in all the details. She never told me if she cried or not, probably not because she's not really a crier unless under considerable stress. I'd just like to read it if she has the time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather and I make out in public all the time!
As far as the weekend goes, you'll have to get the details from her.

Maggie said...

My plea is as yet unanswered. You two do NOT kiss in public. I've only ever seen you two kissing twice!

Anonymous said...

Then I guess we'll have to work on that when you're around...