Friday, November 07, 2008

House Progress

Since we haven't really done anything to the house since school started I haven't really posted anything here. But because I had a streak of creativity this week I decorated two new parts of the house:
Here is Daniel helping me hang the curtains. You can't really see the blue on the bottom, but they're really pretty and I'm so happy that all my planning worked out.
And here:

I decorated our dining room mantel! It's beautiful isn't it? I love it, but this photo is a little dark.

Here's another view of the mantel in which I show that the rest of our dining room should also probably be decorated, but I'll get to that in time. I also need to paint that room. I do like the color now, but it's just too dark for the lighting in that room.

2 comments:

TRS said...

oh so pretty.
the tile on that fireplace is gorgeous!

Maggie said...

Yeah, it's original to the house so I want to really play it up in the room, even though the green isn't exactly what's in style right now.