Friday, November 21, 2008

Motivation

Yesterday another form of Happiness arrived in the form of our Christmas present from my in-laws. It is a beautiful mission style secretary and I set it up in our foyer and moved the little table we bought off craigslist to the dining room. It was so beautiful in fact that it motivated us to finally hang all our pictures that have just been in stacks on my desk. If I were really motivated I'd have taken photos and posted the beautifulness that is our secretary and the hung photos, but right now I'm tired and I'll probably only have half an hour of Charlotte's nap left to sleep myself. Ahh, the joys of pregnancy.

2 comments:

TRS said...

oh how lovely! Please post a photo when you can!

you guys have awesome parents!!!

anorthowife said...

for the record... you looked quite lover-ly at church today! it was nice to actually SEE you!