Tuesday, November 04, 2008

A Sense of Humor

It's the little things that make me realize that Charlotte's not a baby anymore. Today for example. I was in the basement, changing loads of laundry when I hear the door to the basement slam closed. I walk up the stairs with my load of clean laundry. I open the door to see what's happened. As soon as the door swings open, Charlotte pops her head around the corner and yells, "Hey you!" and then laughs and laughs. Apparently she scared me and it was really funny. She's such a big kid now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte definately has her own special sense of humor. Remember when she was "telling jokes" followed by lots of laughter - only she didn't actually say any words yet? Wait until the knock- knock stage arrives; I'm thinking she going to love it!

Behrmans said...

that's really cute!