Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's Been A While

Because it's been a while and because I know you all are longing to see them, I thought I'd post some photos! Yeah!


I've entitled this first one: cream cheese is best enjoyed when on the bagel, chin, and nose.


This next one is just cute so I thought I'd include it.

When Charlotte was born I realized I had a weird tendency to take photos of my husband and daughter asleep. When you see this photo though you'll know why I do it. This is after 2 days of pink eye and sleep exhaustion.

And finally, Internet, meet Suzie. She not only prefers to drink her water straight from the faucet....

but also nap in the sink.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kitties are just weird sometimes. Lacey stole Craig's razor last week. We looked for it for 3 days then one night it was in the doorway to our bedroom at bedtime. Craig put it away - you should have seen Lacey look for it - "I left that right here! Where did it go? What did you do with my new toy?" She was after toes all night!
Love the ringlets in the yellow shirt picture.

Katie said...

Suzie is AWESOME! She's so little!