Friday, July 10, 2009

For Katie

My sister says I don't show her enough photos. OK, so technically she says I don't take enough photos. Here are a few the I have taken recently.


This was after Charlotte's bath. She ran into her room and then said, "Char-lotte, Ah are you?" Which is my cue to come looking for her. I walked in and she was hiding/pretending to sleep with her stuffed animals.

I was trying to get a photo of his dimples. I know he has one, but I think he might have another one on the other side. I just couldn't time the picture right.
Here's the family after Greg's baby blessing. It is super cold in the photo so Charlotte and I are trying to fake being comfortable. I don't know if we convinced anyone.
Greg on his blessing day. He's wearing the same outfit that Daniel wore and the blanket Grandma LeAnn made especially for him.The first time I was actually able to capture a smile!

3 comments:

Dan's mom said...

Greg does look alot like his daddy in that last one!
It's too bad you can't post sound - Charlotte asking to watch "My Web" for "Charlotte's Web" was very cute, too.

Katie said...

Oh, they are both so cute! I love that one of Char-baby sleeping in her stuffed animals!

dad said...

Greg looks as healthy as his Grandpa Greg. Love those cheeks