Thursday, January 06, 2011

Lewis and Clark

Sometimes when we go to the Magic House it really is magical. We went yesterday sometime after naptime. The kids had been up since 5:30 and Greg's nap was unusually short. In short, we were all cranky.

When I turned into the parking lot I hoped it would be a good day. The lot was maybe a quarter full. We would have the place pretty free. Then we started with the Lewis and Clark exhibit on the first floor. When I shot this video I knew we were going to have a good afternoon.

I've never seen Sacagawea and Lewis portrayed so well.

6 comments:

denise said...

Love his rhythm!

Dan's mom said...

"I got the music in me-
"I got the music in me-
"I got the MUSIC in meee!"
A Youtube hit for sure.

dad said...

He's the next great dancer in our family.

MSmith said...

Great rhythm!!! Get that boy into dance lessons.

Katie said...

I can't tell you how much I love these videos.

There aren't words...

Jane said...

You are the best mom! Taking the kids to such fun places. Love you.
grandma-j