Monday, January 10, 2011

Making It With Style

I don't do well on my own. Some wives seem to do much better than I. For me at around day 4 or 5 I start feeling like it would be a good idea to start shooting people. Or at least saying really mean things. Because who doesn't like to be around a really grumpy person? Then I call my husband and find out that in fact his trip is going to be a day longer than I originally thought. In my attempt to make him want to never return home again I start to get angry and tell him I have to hang up the phone now. The next morning, after getting some sleep I have to call him and tell him that I'm sorry and I really just want him home.

I'm married to a very understanding husband.

Post Edit:

Also, I would like to direct everyone's attention to one of my friends and the person that has managed to pull me through this week. She posted on her blog about an amazing accomplishment of my little girl. (And with only one complete egg landing directly on the counter this time!) Hope you all enjoy.

3 comments:

dad said...

It must be the red hair.

Dan's mom said...

I hope he doesn't have a weird connection through Atlanta -they're all but closed!
This part is almost over; quite a milestone of both of you.
Do something fun with the kiddos & forget the regular stuff for awhile. Giggles usually help.

Katie said...

Yuck. You can always call me and leave a really nasty voicemail...might help relieve some stress?