Monday, January 24, 2011

This Weeks Goals

January has to be the worst month of the year for me. That being said, it is also Dan's birthday. Hooray! His birthday is today actually. So yesterday we celebrated it with a pancake cake and presents and then cake and ice cream in the evening. I'm not sure why his birthday helped me to decide this, but I've decided to make weekly goals. (We'll see how long that lasts.)

Here they are for this week:
  • Enjoy my kids more
  • Discipline with love instead of annoyance
  • Start trying to teach personal prayer to my kids
  • Formalize and write out a routine for our days and our weeks

If you can't tell by these goals, we have been having a less than peaceful atmosphere in our home. There have been many tears and frustration. I'm trying to lessen that. If it's just a week then I think we can do it.

2 comments:

dad said...

I have a goal this week. Have Fun

Dan's mom said...

Just remember, we get strong by working against resistance.
Heather has a day countdown going at ome - 116 now, I think-