Wednesday, May 08, 2013

A Rocky Morning

Yesterday was a "vacation" day.  We played in the sun and had a great time.  The kids had baths before bed because they were covered in sand.  I passed out at 9 because I was so tired. Great day.

At 1 am I woke up with a sore throat.  Yuck.  When I got up this morning the sore throat was still there but it was sunny and I wasn't going to let that drag me down.  Though it is hard because I feel all draggy and droopy.

I tried getting Lee dressed in Greg's hand me down summer clothes.  Guess what isn't so easy.  Using hand me downs when the two kids had completely different sizing.  All of Greg's summer clothing is size 18 months.  Even the few size 12 months I found are super huge on Lee.  The shorts keep falling down.

Charlotte and her neighbor friend have spent the morning being upset with each other.  And Greg has managed to need help with everything he has tried.

Yesterday I bought paint for the bathroom and was going to do it after the kids went down or this morning before they got up, but then Dan informed me we aren't ready for paint.

So there's my morning so far.

No comments: