Sunday, May 05, 2013

What's Happening



It's been so long since I've written anything I feel a bit silly to try to pick back up.  Regardless, I feel like perhaps I need it.  So to kick things off I thought I'd post a few photos of our spring break.  It wasn't very spring like weather, but we sure did have fun.  We went to Lark Toys and rode on the all wooden carousel.  The next day we got back in the car and drove to the National Eagle center.
Do you see that eagle behind the kids?  That's a real eagle without any glass or partition or anything in between it and the kids.  We also got to watch an eagle eat rabbit parts which was equal parts amazing and disgusting.

Also we went to the red barn learning farm.  Lee loved the ride on tractors and the kids petted the baby animals and climbed on the huge tires and just had a lot of fun in general.

I don't feel like I have much to say at the moment, but I do love the kids so much.

One thing that's been troubling.  Charlotte has again started her yearly continual cold that nobody else in the house seems to get.  She's wheezy, and coughs a lot and it always gets worse after play time outside.  I'm not sure what to make of it, but time will tell.  Either it'll get better and there is nothing to worry about or she'll get worse and then we'll have something to deal with.

3 comments:

dad said...

Spring in Minnesota. It will become warm someday and you'll appreciate that all the more.

Dan's mom said...

Sounds like a pollen allergy - might need some allergy tests & Zyrtec. Too early for corn or soybeans - might be trees.

Anonymous said...

Definitely sounds like allergies. Try CLARITIN each morning and see what happens :) -W