Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Mounting Frustration

I have a certain roommate that is getting on my nerves. I have tried to just let it go, I have tried to talk to her about it, I have tried to forget. Then the next time I talk to her I am instantly angry again. I know it is my choice to get angry, but sometimes I honestly do feel like I have no control. What should I do? Its getting to the point that I never want to see her face. Grr, I wish I could just relax and be friends. She really is a great girl, I just can't stand her.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Now you know how I felt with Jill the last semester we lived together. it is HORRIBLE!

the narrator said...

Look he in the eyes. The slap her in the face and say "Yeah! Biyach!"

Heather said...

I think Matt would agree with Loyd. But, all I have to say is, only one more month...