Thursday, March 24, 2005

Zen

So I'm at work. There are things I COULD do at work if I wanted to, but I'm here all by myself and I have no drive to do any of them. Being at work is my one relaxing time in the day. I have no deadlines and really no specific task. I just do the work as it comes in. Since I'm here all by myself I also do it at the rate I feel is appropriate for that day. Today I have a test that I'm stressed about. That is why I'm taking it easy at work. If I'm going to have to stress the rest of the day I might as well have a little time to just relax.

On another note. It has been really rainy the past few days. Well, rainy/slushy. At first I was kinda miffed about this. Then everything started to get really green. I stopped complaining because it is making things so beautiful here! It would be nice if it weren't such a cold rain, but I'll take what I can get.

No comments: