Monday, January 09, 2006

The Grind Stone

Well, I'm back. After an entire month of break from school it doesn't seem fair that I have to go back. When we were leaving my home and I was starting to cry my husband tried to cheer me up by saying, "Look at it this way you only have 5 1/2 more months of school left." Let me tell you that is NO CONSOLATION. I have to leave my family and home and life of being a kid again to look forward to 5 1/2 months of school. Great. I had to come on campus early today to figure out what my class schedule is and I don't really know where the building where my first class is. It's not one of the three I had classes in last term. Great now I have to go figure out where it is. Wish me luck!

Even with all this complaining I'm kind of excited to start a new term.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Well, at least you don't have 12 more months of school left. The longest break I'm going to have is two weeks between summer and fall terms. Not that it's going to be hard or anything though. I'm taking 9 credits this semester.