Monday, January 23, 2006

Problem Set 2

Silly fool that I am I decided to wait until the night before I have to turn in my homework assignment to start it. (In my defense I was cleaning and getting errands done instead. It's not like I wasn't doing anything productive.) Anyway, I don't really like to do homework on Sunday (not because I think it's morally wrong or anything. I just don't like how stressed it makes me feel on a day that I feel I shouldn't be.) so I stopped doing it and said I would get up early today and finish it before my first class at 9. Well that plan was working well. In fact it worked brilliantly. The only problem I have run into is number 7. I have figured out every other problem but #7. I just can't seem to get it. This not only stresses me out as the assingment is due at 10 and I have a class before that, but more than that, it annoys me. This class is easy and the rest of the problems on this set took me about an hour total. I just seem to have one more unknown than I have equations to find them all! I hate it when I can't figure out something I have already deemed easy. It is so frustrating!

No comments: