Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Happy Birthday

Today it is January 24 and my husband is turning 24! YEAH! I woke up all on my own at 6 AM (half an hour before the alarm) to put up the home made "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" banner across our kitchen/dining area. Then when the alarm went off he just rolled over turned it off and went back to sleep so I let him sleep in until 8! We finally decided to get up and while heading to the bathroom he saw a little trail of Happy Birthday Sweetie signs on the floor leading him to the kitchen and the big banner! While he showered I made him his pancake cake and after breakfast he opened his presents. That part wasn't as much fun as it normally would be because he already knew what all of them were. Anyway he's in taking a test right now but I think I'm going to go home and make a special lunch or something for him. Yeah for my Sweetie!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Now that I know what a pancake cake is, I think it is a great idea =-) I hope your hubby had a great birthday!