Tuesday, September 11, 2007

In A Row

Now I don't want to jinx this, but I'm just so excited about it I have to say something. For the past two nights I have been able to go to bed at 10 and sleep uninterrupted until 6! Isn't that super exciting?! Charlotte has gone down to bed around 7:30 in the evening. She does wake up on and off before we go to bed at 10, but after that she stays asleep! For two nights in a row! Anyway, now that I've said something about it I'm sure she wont want to sleep at all tonight, but I'm excited at the progress she's making.

On another note, my husband is so funny! If any of you know him in real life you wont believe me about how silly he is, but he just is so silly! The other night he spent the whole evening talking and singing in a french accent. And by the way his french accent isn't really very good. He's just so funny! I just love being around him! I sort of love that he's only really silly inside his own home with his little family. It's like a secret awesomeness that Charlotte and I are let in on.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's how we knew you were the "keeper" - Dan felt secure enough with you to let his silly side out- he didn't need to be "superDan" all the time. Your love is a tremedous gift that you give him.
And Yeah! on the sleeping through the night - all that walking must be wearing Charlotte out........Maybe you can say her hair is "mahogany red" - I had a friend who had an unexpected redhead & her husband said his hair was "carrot brown"

Anonymous said...

Yay for sleep!

And your MIL is right -- that's keeper stuff.

I knew I would have found the one, when I found the guy with whom, I could comfortably sing in the car! He sings too... it's great. I love to hear him sing.

The other silly thing I love... is how he has taken to speaking without Rs - just around me! (it's not baby talk... we're just funny about Rs and sometimes Ls.) Weally. Twuwy. (truly)

Anth said...

Ooh I love that stage when you finally get to sleep through the night!!!

Aren't husbands cute?! My hubby does the same kinds of things. Very silly and hammy.

Katie said...

Did she sleep last night?

The ear doctor is a goof all the time and I lurve it!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Dan is Goofy. I am never goofy. Whenever I sing it is a masterpiece, thus the Kareooke machine.