Saturday, February 16, 2008

One I actually Like!

Since getting married the vast majority of the photos of myself have been taken by my sweet husband. He thinks I look beautiful without my make-up. He likes it when I do very little, if anything, to my hair. He thinks I look great getting out of bed in the morning. In short, the photos he takes of my look awful. Here's a sample of his type of photography.

Why didn't he look at this one in the digital camera and say, "Tip your head down a little so we don't see directly into your nostrils"?

That is why I was pleasently surprised to see the photo in the camera the other day. I don't even remember taking it. Years from now my daughter will be able to look back at these photos and say, "You didn't always look like a slob when I was little did you?"

Getting ready for church. That head band in Charlotte's hair lasted approximately 10 minutes and then was ripped off.

4 comments:

Kim Dubois said...

I agree with Dan. That nostril shot is HOT!

TRS said...

You're gorgeous!
I understand about bad pics. It's hard to have a pleasant expression when you're freezing!

Katie said...

Dan's right, you are always beautiful.


Especially when you come to breakfast in the morning with your hair sticking 5 inches straight into the air. Priceless.

Maggie said...

Thanks for all the complements. Katie-that's another great photo. That one should go into the hall of fame.